Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Please Don't "Gimme More" Britney...


Maaaan, whoever's doing her PR ought to be shot.

Last seen and heard about Britney - Totally rushed marriage with that lame K-Fed guy ('fess up, who here didn't go "I give them a year" when you read about the wedding?), that whole nonsense about driving without a seatbelt and her kid, the divorce, her wild partying and showing her panty-less *cough cough*, her infamous shaving of her head, getting arrested again for DUI?... now her husband's suing for more custody over the kids and all...

So which lame brain came up with the bright idea of putting her on stage looking bloated in that skimpy outfit???

Her dancing was mechanical, her dancers out-energied her like by 10 times, the song is as forgettable as a detergent ad.

Sigh.. I'm a huge Britney fan, don't get me wrong (I did 2 of her local launches here after all) but I'm just hugely disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment